Not experimenting with blockchain
- The first country to accept bitcoins in 2014
- Officially recognised bitcoin as a legal tender in March 2014
- The future of the the crypto current industry remains controversial
- Plans and regulations anent the digital currency have not been addressed directly, yet operations continue their business in this field
- In early May, 2018, a subsidiary of the Stuttgart Börse announced plans to launch a cryptocurrency trading app, called Bison, which will ease transactions. Perhaps, it is the first trading app to be funded by a traditional stock exchange.